Akeneo PIM is an OOP application, based on the framework Symfony 2, it also widely uses Doctrine ORM. If you are not familiar with one of these, the best move is to start by reading the Symfony documentation and Doctrine documentation
- Application Technical Information
- Scalability Guide
- Audit with 3 Representative Catalogs
- More than 10k attributes?
- More than 10k families?
- More than 10k categories?
- More than 5 million product values?
- More than 64 indexes with MongoDB?
- More than 500 attributes usable in the product grids?
- More than 100k products to export?
- More than 1GB of product media to export?
- How to get rid of the MongoCursorTimeoutException
- Performances Guide
- Product Information
- Import / Export
- Collaborative workflow
- How Behavior Tests Are Architectured in Akeneo PIM?
- Best Practices