A product catalog is unique to one’s need. It is configured with a custom number of products, attributes, families, locales, channels, etc. Those different combinations may affect the application performances.
This chapter explains how we audit the application’s scalability, it lists the known issues and possible improvements as well as the bottlenecks already encountered by our partners with the PIM. It also shows best practices you should implement to ensure the success of your project.
We improve the scalability in each new minor version. If you encounter any new limitation, please do not hesitate to contact us through the forum. We’ll give you details about the roadmap for specific improvements and help you to find a suitable solution for your project.
This is an early version of this chapter, we’ll continue to complete it with more use cases. We also provide a Performances Guide.
- Audit with 3 Representative Catalogs
- More than 10k attributes?
- More than 10k families?
- More than 10k categories?
- More than 5 million product values?
- More than 64 indexes with MongoDB?
- More than 500 attributes usable in the product grids?
- More than 100k products to export?
- More than 1GB of product media to export?
- How to get rid of the MongoCursorTimeoutException