Feel free to improve this documentation by clicking on the “Edit on GitHub” link on the top right corner. You can also have a look at our “Contribute to documentation” guide.
I have an error when I upload large files¶
If you upload a file in an image or a file attribute, check the “max file size” parameter inside the attribute itself.
In order to achieve this, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Attributes, then open your image or file attribute type.
- Increase the value of the “max file size” parameter or set it to blank for an unlimited file size.
If you perform a file upload in the asset module, be aware there is no limitation inside Akeneo PIM.
In addition, your local installation can set limitations in several places:
- Check the “upload_max_filesize” and “post_max_size” parameters inside your php.ini configuration file.
- If you are using a nginx server, check the “client_max_body_size” parameter of your server configuration.
Some translations are missing¶
In some cases, you might see technical codes instead of the correct tab or button labels.
To fix this issue, just run the following commands:
cd /path/to/your/pim/ rm -rf web/translations/* php app/console oro:translation:dump
In this case, you just have to redeploy them by running the following commands:
cd /path/to/your/pim/ rm -rf ./web/bundles/* ./web/css/* ./web/js/* php app/console pim:install:assets --env=prod php app/console assets:install --symlink web
Also, don’t forget to clear your browser’s cache:
- If you use Chrome, see: Chrome documentation: Clear cache and cookies.
- If you use Firefox, see: Firefox documentation: How to clear the Firefox cache.
- If you use another browser, be aware this one isn’t officially supported.
This feature is not supported yet by the PIM.
You can revert this operation by running the following commands:
cd /path/to/your/pim/ rm ./web/js/oro.min.js rm -rf ./app/cache/* php app/console pim:install:asset --env=prod php app/console assets:install --symlink web