Akeneo PIM Documentation¶
Akeneo is an open source Product Information Management system based on Symfony 2 and designed for retailers looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs.
This whole documentation is enriched through Github, if you see any typo, issue, or missing cookbook, you can contribute to it (and we will be pleased if you do!), to do so, you can fork the repository https://github.com/akeneo/pim-docs and submit a pull request.
- How to Customize the Installation
- How to Manipulate Products
- How to Manipulate Non-Product Objects
- How to implement your business logic using the event system
- How to Customize the Catalog Structure
- How to Customize Import / Export
- How to Customize the UI
- How to Define Access Control List
- How to Add a Notification
- How to Use REST API
- How to add a custom action rule
- How to Customize Validation
- How to Customize Product Assets