How to report an issue?¶
Report a Bug¶
As a prerequisite, make sure you completed all the steps described in our First aid kit.
- Check if the issue is reproducible on Demo website
- Check if this issue is already known
- Clone the development repository and checkout the branch of the version you want to test
- Reproduce the bug
- Gather as much information as possible by following our Bug qualification guide
- Create a new GitHub issue which:
- Clearly describes the issue in its title
- Describes the steps to reproduce the bug
- Provides the PIM system information available under System > System information
- Provides as much information as possible on your environment (OS, PHP version, browser)
- Don’t hesitate to claim your badge “Bug Hunter” on badger
Submit a Feature Request¶
- You can suggest any feature here: https://www.akeneo.com/forums/forum/feature-request/
- After discussion, this feature could be included in our roadmap.
Suggest a Technical Improvement¶
- Check if this improvement is already discussed: https://github.com/akeneo/pim-community-dev/labels/tech-improvement
- Create a new Github issue that:
- clearly describes the improvement
- write some sample code
Found a typo or a hole in the documentation and feel like contributing?
Join us on Github!