Where is the Changelog?¶
When our maintenance team works on issues, they take extreme care to avoid any backward compatibility break, but it might happen. If it is the case, the BC break is mentioned in the changelog of the version.
Akeneo provides 2 changelogs: one for CE edition available the Community repo and one for EE edition which is only available in the latest Enterprise Edition archive.
Akeneo PIM CE changelog is available on our GitHub repository:
- Go to our Community Repository.
- Select your branch in the drop down menu, for instance select 2.3 branch.
- Then scroll down the page, and select the desired Changelog in the list, for instance Changelog 2.3 version.
Akeneo PIM EE changelog is available in your last archive:
- Get the latest PIM Enterprise Edition (EE) archive from the Portal.
- In your archive, select the desired Changelog in the list, for instance “CHANGELOG-2.3.md”
- If you don’t know how to get your archive, please contact us
Found a typo or a hole in the documentation and feel like contributing?
Join us on Github!